Administrative and HR Assistant at EA Agro Allied Company Limited
EA Agro Allied Company Limited – We are a fast growing Agro Processing and Production company specialized in the production of agriculture commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and HR Assistant
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled Administrative Officer. We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for third parties and all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries
- Coordinated with GM business and operations developments office and supervise all procurement activities
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate. Monitoring of monthly payment for (internet, telephone bills, electricity, fuel, diesel, etc).
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the departmental or equivalent front office by assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflow
- Maintain supplier’s invoices by posting them as orders in the system once they are paid for and then converted to invoices when the goods are received
- Monitoring and dispatch of documents to and from company branches
- Controlling and managing Stock, Preparing weekly reports and send weekly production and collection report
- General Admin functions and activities in the office
- Any other task as assigned by the General Manager
- Supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Administration, Management, Economics or any social related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Administration in FCMG industry (experience in logistics & project management is an advantage)
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, with experience in record keeping and data management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, proactive approach to work with strong communications (verbal and written) skills
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards and Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and efficient, Flexibility and willingness to work with enterprising attitude that is quick to search out alternative solutions to needs or problems
N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to: email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Females are strongly advised to apply.