Admin / Human Resources Manager at Ascentech Services Limited (Lagos and Ogun)
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Plastic Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Human Resources Manager
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a managerial role and the successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, and meet up with the demands as soon as realistically possible
- Responsible for overseeing all matters relating to people management within the organization including but not limited to, hiring and retaining staff, contracts and onboarding for new employees, performance management, employee relations ( both skill and unskilled staff).
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level)
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices
- Coordinate HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off)
- Coordinate staff recruitment
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives
- Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned
- Facilitate the definition of the corporate culture and underlying values for the business
- Develop and implement programmes and change interventions to enable the implementation of defined corporate values and organizational culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a Human Resource and admin functions
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.