Admin Assistant at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND in any Social Science related course
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- Must be a female between the ages of 20 – 27 years.
- Should reside on Lagos Island/Lekki/Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills; Both oral and written
- Ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Have reliability.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.