Account Officer at EA Agro Allied Company Limited
EA Agro Allied Company Limited – We are a fast growing Agro Processing and Production company specialized in the production of agriculture commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression.
- Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Accounts Reconciliation.
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly
The ideal candidate should:
- Have BSC/HND in Accounting, or Statistics
- Have at least 1 year cognate experience; fresh Graduates (NYSC) with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
- Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
- Be Attentive with keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Innovative, strategic, goal oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to: email@example.com with Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.