Account Officer at Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Abakaliki – Ebony, Aba – Abia, Orlu Owerri – Imo
Slots: 4 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized Accounting Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities of an Accounting Officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- To be successful as an Accounting Officer, you should have a degree in Accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills. Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Applicants must be a female single,
- Aged 22 – 30 years.
- Must have been through with national service.
- Smart, self-starter, humble and intelligent.
- The job locations are: Abakaliki, Aba, Orlu, and Owerri
N40,000 – N70,000 (Monthly).
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials with a CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.