Account Officer at an Engineering Solution Provider Company
Our client is an engineering solution provider that provides high quality engineering services to customers in the telecommunication, power infrastructures, and Oil and Gas industries. The company is seeking to engage a suitable and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information.
- Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy.
- Monthly payroll processing and reconciliations.
- Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Post sales and purchase invoices to ledgers.
- Receive all invoices for jobs and process payments to vendors.
- Post journal entries to ERP system.
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environments that have required adaptability and flexibility to be successful.
- Knowledge of ERP system/accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to management, board, or other outside partners.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from supervisor to accomplish objectives.
- Prior work experience in a top public accounting firm is preferred.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related course.
- ICAN/ACCA certification. Candidates must be in an advanced stage or have completed their professional examination.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)